The Smithy is a highly individual and desirable property situated within a generous plot in a peaceful and secluded location just off the village’s main street. Originally built as the smiddy serving the now demolished Blackadder House it was significantly extended in 1994 to form the current layout. An old brick-built building dating from 1706 is all that remains of a larger stable block and currently provides excellent storage and workshop facilities but could allow scope for further development of the site subject to all necessary consents. The main property is built around a sunny, central patio area which can be accessed via sliding patio doors from both the dining room and sitting room and provides an ideal space for outdoor entertaining with a lovely indoor/outdoor flow. The well presented accommodation comprises:- Vestibule, Hallway, Sitting Room with large Storage Room off, Dining Room, Kitchen, Shower Room and 3 Bedrooms, one with en-suite WC. DG and electric ceiling heating are installed thus freeing up wall space usually taken up with radiators and this is augmented by an attractive feature stone fireplace in the sitting room housing a wood burning stove.
For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact us -